The 3rd edition of "Silence Festival-III" will be held on October 13th 2012. Five International bands and our very own two talented local acts will be performing together. As the saying goes, music knows no boundaries and has none too, whether it’s rock, pop or metal. It speaks a universal language. Keeping this in mind, Silence Festival targets not only music lovers, but also intends to put Nepal in the international arena and to promote tourism and spread awareness of “Human and Humanity” to the people.
“Silence… it can’t be written neither can it be played nor can it be heard… it just happens.”
Ticket price Rs.500 for the early bird and Rs.600 at the gate.
(Tickets are now avaliable for pre-order. To order them now click here.)
- To show your support for the Bands, props like band or country flags, Placards, T-shirts and masks will be highly applauded.
- Fans can purchase their merchandise on the venue itself.
- Refreshment stalls will be on the program venue so we would like to request all the fans not to bring any kind of alcoholic or bottled beverages inside the venue.
- Any kind of metal and hard objects are strictly prohibited. As in: Chains, Long chain key rings, knuckles, bottles, Helmets and any other materials that can be used as a weapon will not be allowed through securities. Any concealed weapons will be reported to the authorities.
- Parking will be at the owner's own risk including motorcycle helmets.
- Bookings of stall are open and will be provided to the interested parties. Please contact us for more details.
The above-mentioned rules are strictly authorized by SILENCE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE so for any inconvenience please do contact Silence Entertainment (P) ltd, Silence Street, Tangal. Ph.: 01-4437486.
Guido Wyss on drums.
Drum cam from the new brutal album from Near Death Condition out the 15th march on UNIQUE LEADER records.View all Videos...
Events Coming Soon !!